- 1 How much does it cost to get married at Yosemite?
- 2 How much does it cost to elope in Yosemite?
- 3 Where can you get married in Yosemite?
- 4 What to know about getting married in Yosemite?
- 5 Do you need a day permit for Yosemite?
- 6 Where can I take engagement photos in Yosemite?
- 7 Do I need a permit to get married in Yosemite?
- 8 How much does it cost to elope in Alaska?
- 9 How do you elope in Joshua Tree?
- 10 Where is a popular spot for weddings in Yosemite?
- 11 Do you need to make reservations to visit Yosemite National Park?
- 12 Where can I get married in Big Sur?
- 13 Where can I get married in Joshua Tree?
- 14 Where can I get married in Zion National Park?
- 15 Where is El Capitan Meadow?
How much does it cost to get married at Yosemite?
Wedding venue prices in Yosemite for both the ceremony and reception with a 100-person guest list ranges from $6,000 to $10,000.
How much does it cost to elope in Yosemite?
$500 – $3,000 – Yosemite has some cheaper options for lodging outside of the park or you can ball out with a place right inside the valley. It’s completely up to you! Check out this guide for help!
Where can you get married in Yosemite?
Yosemite Wedding Venues
- Yosemite National Park Weddings.
- Tenaya Lodge at Yosemite Weddings.
- The Redwoods in Yosemite Weddings.
- Yosemite Bug Rustic Mountain Resort.
- The Yosemite Valley Chapel.
- Butterfly Creek Winery Weddings.
- The Alley Lounge.
What to know about getting married in Yosemite?
5 Things You Should Know Before Getting Married in Yosemite
- Aim for the “Off” Seasons. View fullsize.
- Early Birds (& Night Owls) Get the Worm. View fullsize.
- Dress for the occasion. View fullsize.
- Be Open to Lesser Known Locations. View fullsize.
- Pick a Winner. View fullsize.
Do you need a day permit for Yosemite?
For those with overnight reservations, the permit is valid for the duration of the reservation or three days, whichever is longer. If you enter the park via YARTS (Yosemite Area Regional Transportation System) buses, bicycle, on foot, or on horseback, you do not need a day-use reservation to enter the park.
Where can I take engagement photos in Yosemite?
Where to Take Engagement Photos at Yosemite
- Yosemite Valley. Yosemite Valley is a good starting point if you’re looking to take waterfall engagement photos.
- Glacier Point. One of the most epic spots at Yosemite has to be Glacier Point.
- Half Dome. Yosemite engagement pictures need to be taken at Half Dome.
- Mist Trail.
Do I need a permit to get married in Yosemite?
Policy. A special use permit is required for any wedding or commitment ceremony held at any location within Yosemite National Park. The permit cost is $150 (if event monitoring is required, you will be charged an additional $50 per hour).
How much does it cost to elope in Alaska?
It costs $60 to elope in Alaska. The $60 fee is from the marriage license.
How do you elope in Joshua Tree?
How to Elope in Joshua Tree National Park
- Special Use Permit: First things first, in order to get married in Joshua Tree National Park you will need to apply for a special use permit.
- Photography Permit: In addition to the special use permit, you will also need to apply for a separate photography permit.
Where is a popular spot for weddings in Yosemite?
Glacier Point Amphitheater Glacier point is the one of the most iconic spots in Yosemite National Park. With such jaw dropping views of Half Dome, it’s easy to see why. Marriage ceremonies here are held in the amphitheater so it is one of the few locations in the park where your guests will have a seat.
Do you need to make reservations to visit Yosemite National Park?
Reservations are required to drive into Yosemite National Park beginning May 21. you have a vacation rental inside the park. you enter via the local public transit system (YARTS buses) you enter with an authorized tour.
Where can I get married in Big Sur?
Here are six Big Sur wedding venues with picture-perfect backdrops.
- Ventana Inn & Spa. If you’re looking to combine the rugged aesthetic of California’s coast with top-notch amenities and modern spaces, Ventana Inn & Spa won’t disappoint!
- Glen Oaks Big Sur.
- Loma Vista Gardens.
- Big Sur Grange.
- Wind and Sea.
Where can I get married in Joshua Tree?
Cap Rock. Cap Rock is the most popular wedding venue in Joshua Tree. Many people who get married at Cap Rock get married under the giant Joshua Tree that sits at this location. There are also numerous plants, rock formations, and nearby trails.
Where can I get married in Zion National Park?
Where Can You Get Married in Zion?
- Temple of Sinawava: Maximum of 35 people.
- Menu Falls: Maximum of 10 people.
- Zion Lodge Lawn: Maximum of 75 people.
- Nature Center North Lawn: Maximum of 50 people.
- South Campground Amphitheater: Maximum of 100 people.
Where is El Capitan Meadow?
Located on Northside Drive, near the west end of Yosemite Valley. Rules & Regulations: Stay on designated trails to protect the meadow and to prevent social trails. Wherever you go in Yosemite, tread lightly and avoid decorating nature’s meadows with footprints and tire tracks.