- 1 How can I plan my Nigerian wedding in 3 months?
- 2 How long does it take to plan a wedding on average?
- 3 How much do caterers charge for a wedding in Nigeria?
- 4 Is 6 months too soon to plan a wedding?
- 5 What is the best month to get married?
- 6 Whats a good budget for a wedding?
- 7 How far in advance should you buy your wedding dress?
- 8 How much does a small wedding cost in Nigeria?
- 9 How much does wedding decoration cost in Nigeria?
- 10 Can I plan a wedding in 3 months?
- 11 What should be done 6 months before a wedding?
How can I plan my Nigerian wedding in 3 months?
How to Plan A Nigerian Wedding in Three Months
- Address the Basics.
- Book A Wedding Reception Venue.
- Send Out Wedding Invitations.
- Shop For Wedding Dress.
- Shop For Wedding Suit.
- Shop For Wedding Rings.
- Book Your Wedding Vendors.
- Make The Arrangements For A Wedding Officiator.
How long does it take to plan a wedding on average?
It’s difficult to put an exact timeframe on how long it takes to plan a wedding, because no two couples are ever the same! With this being said, research shows that most couples spend approximately 12 – 18 months planning their wedding, which usually adds up to between 200 – 500 hours in total.
How much do caterers charge for a wedding in Nigeria?
Average cost for a professional caterer ranges from ₦ 1,500 – ₦ 3,000 per guest. Caterers are definitely important for your event, and its essential that you get skilled and proper catering professionals as well.
Is 6 months too soon to plan a wedding?
The biggest difference between planning a wedding in 12-18 months and planning one in six months is choice: couples who start early are more likely to land their first-choice venues, photographers, and vendors. If you’re flexible and on top of things, you’ll have no trouble at all planning a wedding in six months.
What is the best month to get married?
There really is no wrong time to affirm your love for your partner, but when choosing a month you should consider the season. June, September and October are considered the months with the best weather to get married, due to their milder weather.
Whats a good budget for a wedding?
The average wedding cost in 2020 was $19,000. Having a wedding isn’t as simple as saying “I do” — and it’s a lot more expensive. The average cost of a wedding in 2020 was $19,000 (including the ceremony and reception), according to The Knot’s 2020 Real Weddings Study.
How far in advance should you buy your wedding dress?
The best time to buy your dress is six to nine months before your wedding. When you buy a dress at most bridal shops, that dress is put into work specifically for you (Isn’t that the sweetest!).
How much does a small wedding cost in Nigeria?
The average cost of the 5 small Nigerian weddings we showcased in the examples is N1,022,280.00 – in case you wanted to know. Note that this may not be the typical average cost of Nigerian weddings, but at least you get an idea to start preparing for how much to plan to spend in your own wedding.
How much does wedding decoration cost in Nigeria?
Average cost for a professional decorator ranges from ₦ 150,000 – ₦ 350,000. Most professional event decorators offer various services for weddings, birthday parties, baby showers, burials, music shows, corporate events and more.
Can I plan a wedding in 3 months?
While some couples choose to wait many months before getting married, some couples want to get married, like, yesterday. Planning a wedding in 3 months is entirely possible (4 percent of couples do it!) —if you’re able to stay organized and be flexible in your decision-making.
What should be done 6 months before a wedding?
4-6 Months Before the Wedding
- Choose bridesmaids’ dresses.
- Choose and order wedding invitations & stationery.
- Attend pre-marriage counselling – if required (for Catholic ceremonies)
- Meet with your florist to discuss options.
- Shop for a groom’s suit.
- Rent the men’s formalwear.