- 1 How do you plan a wedding in Hawaii?
- 2 What is the average cost of a wedding in Hawaii?
- 3 How do I plan a small wedding fast?
- 4 How can I get married in Hawaii for cheap?
- 5 What is the best month to get married in Hawaii?
- 6 What documents do you need to get married in Hawaii?
- 7 How much does a simple wedding cost?
- 8 Where is the best place to get married in Hawaii?
- 9 How much does a small wedding in Maui cost?
- 10 What is considered a small wedding size?
- 11 What is a small wedding called?
- 12 What do you serve at a small wedding reception?
- 13 How quickly can I get married in Hawaii?
- 14 Do I need a witness to get married in Hawaii?
- 15 How long does it take to get a marriage license in Hawaii?
How do you plan a wedding in Hawaii?
Here are a few keys steps to help you get started planning your special day and your destination wedding in Hawaii.
- Do some research. Find out more information on each island to decide which is the best one for your wedding.
- Decide on a budget.
- Plan for your party.
What is the average cost of a wedding in Hawaii?
The average cost for a Hawaii wedding in 2019 was $32,900 ($1,000 less than the national average of $33,900). On average, couples spent $26,800 on their ceremony and venue last year, making it the 17th most expensive place to get married.
How do I plan a small wedding fast?
10–12 Weeks To Go…
- Establish a budget and stick to it.
- Put together your guest list with that budget in mind.
- Find your wedding style.
- Find a venue for your ceremony and reception, and set your date!
- Sign up for MyGuide.
- Send out Save The Dates, like NOW!
How can I get married in Hawaii for cheap?
Elope. A romantic ceremony for two is the most budget-conscious wedding option. Many resorts and wedding coordinators have “Just The Two of You” wedding packages that are extremely affordable. Start by checking out the major hotels and resorts for wedding packages, and go from there.
What is the best month to get married in Hawaii?
Hawaii is beautiful year-round, so whenever is convenient for you is the best time to come. Temperatures tend to stay between 70-80 degrees, and while the winter months (November-February) see slightly more rain, most beach wedding locations look the same whether your ceremony is in July or December.
What documents do you need to get married in Hawaii?
You do not need to be a resident of Hawaii or a U.S. citizen to marry. No blood tests are needed. Both applicants must be at least 18 years of age. Applicants must present proof of age—Usually a state-issued I.D. or driver’s license.
How much does a simple wedding cost?
The average cost of a small wedding is $8,550. This is based on a guest list of 50 people* and cutting costs usually associated with a larger wedding. Prices will vary depending on where the wedding is held and which elements are included, which can be determined in the cost breakdown below.
Where is the best place to get married in Hawaii?
Best places to get married in Hawaii
- Puakea Ranch Big Island.
- Kona Beach Bungalows Big Island.
- Kukahiko Estate Maui.
- Olowalu Plantation House Maui.
- Haiku Mill Maui.
- The Dillingham Ranch Oahu.
- Haiku Gardens Oahu.
- Waimea Valley Oahu. Also on the North Shore is Waimea Valley.
How much does a small wedding in Maui cost?
Total costs range from $2,550 to $7,250. At Simple Maui Wedding, we offer 4 Maui beach wedding packages that run from $2,550 – $3,850. Our starting package is our “Beach Elopement” package with 1 hour of photography coverage.
What is considered a small wedding size?
These numbers may vary a little depending on who you’re speaking with, but a small wedding typically includes 50 people or under, a medium wedding has a guest list of anywhere from 50-150 guests, and a large wedding has over 150 attendees.
What is a small wedding called?
Often called tiny weddings, a micro wedding is a stripped-down version of a traditional wedding with 30 or fewer guests. Micro weddings typically last two to three hours, which is just long enough to have your ceremony followed by drinks and light bites, with some photos to mark the occasion.
What do you serve at a small wedding reception?
Explore 35 of our favorite budget-friendly wedding finger foods:
- Potsticker Spoons.
- Bar Munchies.
- Veggie Skewers.
- Soup Shooters.
- DIY Taco Bar.
- Mini Pigs In a Blanket.
- Potato Salad Cups.
- Mexican Corn on the Cob.
How quickly can I get married in Hawaii?
For any person to lawfully marry in the State of Hawaii, a license for that purpose must be obtained from an authorized agent (Section 572-1.7, Hawaii Revised Statutes). Once the license has been issued, there is no waiting period before the marriage can take place.
Do I need a witness to get married in Hawaii?
A marriage in Hawaii is legally recognized all over the globe*, and the only thing a happy couple needs is a marriage license. A witness is not required, so eloping in Hawaii couldn’t be easier!
How long does it take to get a marriage license in Hawaii?
After your wedding, it takes about 3 weeks for the license to be processed plus the time it takes for the certified copy to be mailed to you. The state actually quotes a delivery of the marriage license of 60-120 days after the marriage has been performed.