- 1 How much does it cost to get married at Rocky Mountain National Park?
- 2 Can you have a wedding in Rocky Mountain National Park?
- 3 How do you elope in Rocky Mountain National Park?
- 4 Where can I elope in the Rocky Mountains?
- 5 How do you get married at Estes Park?
- 6 How do you elope a mountain?
- 7 How do I book a sapphire point for a wedding?
- 8 How do you get a 3M curve?
- 9 Is Lily Lake inside Rmnp?
- 10 Where can you get married in the mountains in Colorado?
How much does it cost to get married at Rocky Mountain National Park?
Permit Cost The Rocky Mountain National Park wedding ceremony permit is $300 — but if you book me as your photographer, the permit fee is included in my photography collections for free, and I handle the permit application and paperwork for you!
Can you have a wedding in Rocky Mountain National Park?
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, RMNP has set a limit of a total of 30 people for all wedding ceremonies. This will be in effect throughout 2021. Total group size cannot exceed 30 people, including the wedding couple, guests, officiants, and photographers.
How do you elope in Rocky Mountain National Park?
To elope in Rocky Mountain National Park you are required to apply for a $300 permit for your specific date, time and location. You can apply for this permit as far as a year out. Many locations and prime time slots fill up months in advance, so do not wait to do this.
Where can I elope in the Rocky Mountains?
Our Favorite Elopement Ceremony Sites in RMNP
- Sprague Lake. Sprague Lake is a great ceremony site for smaller weddings.
- 3M Curve. 3M Curve is our favorite ceremony site in RMNP.
- Hidden Valley.
- Lily Lake.
- Nymph Lake + Dream Lake.
- Trail Ridge Road.
- Alberta Falls.
- Hidden Gems in Rocky Mountain National Park.
How do you get married at Estes Park?
In order to legalize your union in Estes Park you will need to obtain a marriage license. Marriage licenses can be acquired by visiting any Clerk and Recorder’s Office in Colorado, including the one located here in Estes Park. Once you have your license it is valid for up to 30 days.
How do you elope a mountain?
Elope just the two of you and have a big party/celebration when you get home. Have a traditional wedding ceremony and then during your honeymoon, say your vows on top of a mountain. Bring just a handful of your closest friends and family to your mountain top elopement.
How do I book a sapphire point for a wedding?
In short, to have a wedding at Sapphire Point you need to reserve your spot with Recreation.gov website or call White River National Forest (877-444-6777) to get your permit.
How do you get a 3M curve?
When driving along 36 from Estes Park toward Grand Lake on 36, you’ll get to a large pullout along the side of the road, in the middle of a big curve in the road. That’s 3M Curve!
Is Lily Lake inside Rmnp?
Lily Lake is inside RMNP. There is a no dogs allowed sign at the entrance to the Lily Lake Trail. Visitors may also park at the Lily Lake parking lot, ¼ mile to the south, and walk back along the highway to the trail.
Where can you get married in the mountains in Colorado?
26 Colorado Destination Wedding Venues with Gorgeous Rocky Mountain Views
- Garden of the Gods Resort and Club.
- Cheyenne Mountain a Dolce Resort.
- Ski Tip Lodge.
- Blackstone Rivers Ranch.
- Mountain View Ranch by Wedgewood Weddings.
- Deer Creek Valley Ranch.
- Stone Mountain Lodge & Cabins.
- Sylvan Dale Guest Ranch.