- 1 How much does a wedding planner cost in Costa Rica?
- 2 How do you plan a wedding in Costa Rica?
- 3 Are all-inclusive wedding venues worth it?
- 4 What do all-inclusive wedding packages include?
- 5 How much is a small wedding in Costa Rica?
- 6 Is it expensive to get married in Costa Rica?
- 7 Who pays for what at a destination wedding?
- 8 What documents do I need to get married in Costa Rica?
- 9 Are destination weddings cheaper?
- 10 How much does it cost to have a wedding at an all-inclusive resort?
- 11 What do most wedding venues include?
- 12 What is a la carte wedding planning?
- 13 What do wedding photography packages include?
- 14 What does all-inclusive wedding mean?
- 15 What does an all-inclusive venue mean?
How much does a wedding planner cost in Costa Rica?
As with photographers, wedding planners service wedding venues all over Costa Rica and aren’t limited to their local area. Wedding Planning/Coordination services start at $1,000 and go up from there depending on the level of the planner’s involvement pre and during the event.
How do you plan a wedding in Costa Rica?
Tips for Planning for a Costa Rica Destination Wedding
- Book your villa/venue 12-18 months in advance.
- Notify guests well in advance so they can make arrangements.
- Hire a wedding planner/vendors who will travel or secure local and trusted vendors.
- Consult with concierge to arrange travel to and from airport/villa.
Are all-inclusive wedding venues worth it?
It’s a myth that all-inclusive wedding venues are always better for your budget, but they certainly can be better for your budget. If you shop around for a good deal, many all-inclusive venues will offer fantastic prices on food, decor, flowers, linens, music, photographers, and more.
What do all-inclusive wedding packages include?
What Should Be Included in an All-Inclusive Wedding Package
- A Wedding Ballroom of Your Choice.
- A Dedicated Event Specialist.
- A Dedicated Event Coordinator.
- A Dedicated Staff.
- Customizable Menu Selections.
- Unlimited Beverages.
- Complimentary Decorations.
- Full-Service Room Set-Up and Clean-Up.
How much is a small wedding in Costa Rica?
Every individual Costa Rica wedding cost will be different. Simple elopements or small ceremonies for less than 20 people can be done for around $5,000 USD. A few more guests and family members may see that price go up to $8,000 – $12,000.
Is it expensive to get married in Costa Rica?
Standard Costa Rica Wedding Cost Average cost for the ceremony: $5,000 USD. Average cost for the reception: $200 to $400 USD per person. Marriage License cost: $1,500 to $2,000 USD. Average cost of a destination wedding in Costa Rica for 50 people: $17,550 to $27,550 USD.
Who pays for what at a destination wedding?
For the most part, guests will be responsible for booking and paying for airfare, hotel rooms and any other additional expenses, like food or shopping. Bridesmaids, you’ll be expected to pay for your hair and makeup and formalwear. Groomsmen, you’ll have to shell out for your tuxes and grooming.
What documents do I need to get married in Costa Rica?
Getting married in Costa Rica is simple and straightforward. You’ll have to provide some basic information, including a copy of each passport, your dates of birth, your occupations, your current addresses, and the names and addresses of your parents. Two witnesses are required to be present at the ceremony.
Are destination weddings cheaper?
If your decision comes down to cost, you might be surprised to learn that destination weddings are, on average, less expensive than those closer to home.
How much does it cost to have a wedding at an all-inclusive resort?
The average Caribbean wedding package, not including your stay, is around $1,000.00. A full week in the islands staying at an all-inclusive resort usually costs between $4,000.00 and $7,000.00.
What do most wedding venues include?
No matter what size wedding or wedding budget you’re working with, you can expect your wedding venue to include: an area for the ceremony, an audience space, and two separate lounge spaces for both sides of the wedding party to get ready in.
What is a la carte wedding planning?
It’s simply a wedding planning service that doesn’t work based on packages but rather based on your personal style and needs. So let us answer the most frequent questions about a la carte wedding planning.
What do wedding photography packages include?
A 10-12 hour wedding photography package allows for pre-wedding festivities, intimate family moments, gift exchanges, candid getting ready moments, ample time for family/bridal party/wedding portraits, full coverage of the ceremony, reception, and every moment in between.
What does all-inclusive wedding mean?
All-inclusive wedding packages include everything, or almost everything, that you would need for your wedding. Typically through a wedding venue or wedding planner, all-inclusive packages will include all catering, floral, decorations, rentals, tables, chairs, linens, venue and so on.
What does an all-inclusive venue mean?
Yes, these all-inclusive wedding venues (sometimes called full-service venues) are exactly like they sound: All. Inclusive. That means not only is your wedding venue taken care of, in many cases your catering, wedding cake, décor, DJ, and everything in between are covered, too.