- 1 How do you marry a girl in Viking conquest?
- 2 How long does it take for your wedding Warband?
- 3 Can you marry companions in Viking conquest?
- 4 How do you get rich in Viking conquest?
- 5 Can I marry Arwa The pearled one?
- 6 Where is Lady Isolla of Suno?
- 7 What does marriage do in Bannerlord?
- 8 How do you get a wife in Warband?
- 9 How do I marry my brother in Bannerlord?
- 10 How do I improve my relationship with my wife in Mount and Blade Warband?
- 11 How do you get a wife in Bannerlord?
- 12 How do you gain right to rule in Warband?
- 13 Where can I sell wine in Viking conquest?
How do you marry a girl in Viking conquest?
Courtship as a female character is very simple and direct:
- Find the lord you want to marry.
- Increase your relationship with him.
- Ask to “cement the alliance to their house”
How long does it take for your wedding Warband?
I noticed that it only took about 1-2 weeks for the wedding feast to occur in my game. The delay was because there was an offensive campaign going on. Once it ended though, I was notified to appear at the feast pretty promptly. “If you will it, It is no dream.”
Can you marry companions in Viking conquest?
No, you cannot. The mods that let you marry companions (even ennobled ones) as a male are open source, and thus cannot be part of a paid DLC like Viking Conquest. You may be able to marry a female companion as a female, but that’s about it.
How do you get rich in Viking conquest?
The best way to make money is to sell wool and mead to dorestad. You can buy wool and mead from the towns and easily get 2x to 3x profit. Also remember to look around the villages for cheap goods. There’s been times when I’ve come across wool selling for as little as 20-30 gold.
Can I marry Arwa The pearled one?
It is possible to marry female claimants (either Lady Isolla of Suno or Arwa the Pearled One).
Where is Lady Isolla of Suno?
For example Lady Isolla of Suno is a claimant of Swadian rule so if Swadia is at war with Vaegirs (for instance) then it is likely that she will be at the king’s castle of Vaegirs (which is Reyvadin).
What does marriage do in Bannerlord?
The effect of marriage is that your new spouse, and their entire party, will move into your Clan as a new party. This is simple if your spouse isn’t a warrior. They won’t have a retinue and will either move to a major city of your faction or to a castle or city you own.
How do you get a wife in Warband?
Mount & Blade: Warband
- Work for a faction.
- Win tournements, and release prisoners.
- When winning tournements, dedicate the win to unmarried ladies in the castle you won at.
- Once you have good standing with a single woman (approx 10/15) tell her you are an admirer.
How do I marry my brother in Bannerlord?
To do this, seek out the head of another clan with an eligible clan member of their own and select the option “I have something to discuss”, then select the option which explains “I would like to propose an alliance between our families through marriage”.
How do I improve my relationship with my wife in Mount and Blade Warband?
Having a positive relationship with a married lady will allow you to ask them to improve your relationship with a vassal of the faction who currently has a negative relation with you by sending them gifts of 1000-3000 denars, boosting your relationship with them by +1 per 1000 denars.
How do you get a wife in Bannerlord?
How to get married – where to find a wife or husband?
- Find a potential spouse – it must be a member of any faction in the game.
- Successfully conduct two conversations about living together in the future.
- Convince the leader of the faction (to which the future spouse belongs) to marry your beloved person.
How do you gain right to rule in Warband?
Sometimes you can gain infinite right to rule through a glitch by going to the leader of a faction you are at war with and asking to make peace. If he agrees and says something about a truce, you will gain right to rule, but at the next dialogue option you can choose the second option then repeat first step.
Where can I sell wine in Viking conquest?
Jewellery can sold for 1k at Ribe and Tungston aswell while wine is sold for about 600 at Ribe and 800+ at Tungston Rinse and Repeat:) Doing this whole loop should get you close to one week in game time.